TONY LAMA the worlds most recognized western boot since 1911
I choose a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush BECAUSE tony lama says they are the most recoginized western boot soo they are established i.e. in the hand. those birds in the bush dont have that going for them so there.
Quality
Retailers

Good job Ariel, I really like the way you apply yourself to the information and have some great ideas. The rest of the semester will now be spent learning how to clearly and professionally create some great visuals. Also try an be a bit more clearer with your descriptions - full sentences!
ReplyDeleteYou have to do your target market and then refer the cliche to your product and this will give you a direction - ( clean yours up into real english! I have worked with a few students on this so take a look at other blogs and see what I mean by referencing the cliche as an idea.
Then you have to know your target market for the product and the company and the wholesaler - this will be a catalog advertisement.
I want to see 10 roughs of each design = 30
just on sketch or tracing paper - but 10 different ideas.
good luck angela