obiviously i have to change the back ground color does anyone have any suggestions??? The letters for the first part will be bright alaphet magnet ya know so should it be like black or white with like glitterspilt and glu... needs help thanks
I didnt have enought class cups to complete the H, so i took two photos and will blend them together same with the N and i wanted to get super fresh fruit for the e, so its more diffcult then it looks okay !!!!!oh and i havent had time to go get alaphet letters and wood letters ...

What I think you should do is to use a solid background... I think if you did one letter at a time and had perhaps a large tag board or butcher paper; that way it would be easier to cut out the shapes in photoshop. OR after re-reading the above question... the top part of Change you can do on a blacktop and the bottom part maybe on some grass...
ReplyDeleteThat way it'll fit more of the message... hard cold background vs the mother nature earthly grass feel...
DUDE CUTTING OUT THE PICTURES IN PHOTO SHOP WAS SUCH A BITTTCHHH! ANYWAYS I GUESS IM GOING WITH WHITE TO MAKE IT POP MORE AND I USED DIFFERNT PAINT BRUSHES AND COLORS TO SPLATTER PAINT TO MAKE IT LOOK MORE LIKE AN ARTS AND CRAFTS TABLE... THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT
ReplyDelete