You are doing a great job. Get some pictures of a bird - or not but there needs to be some continuity between the ads. ou are ready to go onto the digital version and work on the layout. Still some roughs on the Industry
It is only a thought the connecting of the bird idea - watch the layout the man in the boots is the highlight. 3 more roughs for the Product. Think series
If I was on the advertising team... I would say um I like it but I don't think its a good idea to use a blonde/blue eye girl... I'm just saying...
ReplyDeleteYou are doing a great job.
ReplyDeleteGet some pictures of a bird - or not but there needs to be some continuity between the ads. ou are ready to go onto the digital version and work on the layout. Still some roughs on the Industry
It is only a thought the connecting of the bird idea - watch the layout the man in the boots is the highlight. 3 more roughs for the Product. Think series
ReplyDelete