Ariel - you have some great ideas. Product – shoes on the post Industrial - is the 22 points Company is the dud on the trail I thought about the extraction - perhaps you should use the color selection? I want these to be excellent. SO lets see all your roughs posted - both the sketches and the digital. I want to see how you are progressing - it is difficult to get to everyone in class and I would like to comment later after I have had time to look eveything over angela
Ariel - you have some great ideas.
ReplyDeleteProduct – shoes on the post
Industrial - is the 22 points
Company is the dud on the trail
I thought about the extraction - perhaps you should use the color selection?
I want these to be excellent. SO lets see all your roughs posted - both the sketches and the digital.
I want to see how you are progressing - it is difficult to get to everyone in class and I would like to comment later after I have had time to look eveything over
angela